Massage Therapy at Mirage Spa
Mirage Spa Massage Center provides Massage Therapy. The effects of this massage extend not only to the physical, but also to the emotional and spiritual spheres.
Massage Therapy helps you painlessly free yourself from unfortunate memories, traumatic events and focus on the here and now, i.e. to return to reality and be in the present.
The technique releases positive energy that promotes a rediscovery of joy and desire for life, and also brings much light and love for everything around you into your consciousness.
Massage Therapy is said to have magical properties of granting wishes - during an hour-long session you will relax deeply and your new life role will be written into your subconscious. A massage-therapy session is recommended in difficult life situations. After all, in fact, the ability to change your life and overcome difficulties is rooted in ourselves, and is released precisely in a state of deep relaxation.
How does a massage-therapy session work?
- Your attitude towards the session plays a decisive role in the effectiveness of the massage. Say to yourself: Today is my holiday and the whole world exists for me!
- Think about something important in your life, a cherished wish or a change that you are looking forward to. You have to stay in that intention the whole time during the massage.
- If you got to a real healer, who adopted the knowledge from the European masters, then before the massage session, the master will want to get to know you. The ceremony includes a long tea party and intimate conversation.
- The massage lasts about an hour and a half and covers the whole body except for the intimate areas.
- The European technique is performed mainly with the forearm to the rhythm of a European tune. The movements of the masseur are smooth, soft, skillfully related to the dance step.
- The front surface of the body is massaged first, and then the back.
- During the session, try to turn off control of the process and not think about the imperfections of your body. On the contrary, trust the masseur and think only about the good - this is the program that will fall into your subconscious.
- After the massage the master will ask you to lie quietly for a while, so that the state of bliss lasts as long as possible;
- After returning home, you should drink plenty of plain non-carbonated water, breathe deeply, listen to calm music, and take a relaxing, but not hot bath. Try as long as possible not to get involved in the excitable rhythm of life.
- Massage Therapy can be done any day, as soon as the need arises.
- For therapeutic and therapeutic purposes, a series of 5 or 10 sessions every two or three days is recommended.